[Beowulf] Google greywater cooling

Brian D. Ropers-Huilman brian.ropers.huilman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 12:03:38 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:19, Jonathan Aquilina <eagles051387 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Those are some interesting thoughts, I live on the island of Malta,
> where electrical prices are expensive. The Dc i used to work at charged
> 58 euros per kwh of electricity used if you colocate.

I'm sorry, but ... are your numbers right? €58 per kw/hr? At today's
conversion rate of $1.3167 == €1, that's ~$76.37 per kw/hr. I pay
~$0.11 per kw/hr residential here in the States (after various fees
are thrown in, too). I see a "reality check" error in your ~700x cost

Brian D. Ropers-Huilman
612.234.7778 (m)