[Beowulf] Status of beowulf.org?

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Wed Jun 13 10:04:47 EDT 2012

I know this came up recently. I just wanted to see if any new
information has surfaced.

Does anyone know what the status of beowulf.org is? I will be starting a
new job in few weeks, and I'm in the process of unsubscribing from all
the mailing lists I subscribe to at my current job. Following the link
to the beowulf.org mailman page to control my subscription results in

The connection has timed out
The server at www.beowulf.org is taking too long to respond.

Looks like I'll be unsubscribing through e-mail commands, but I'm
worried about how difficult it will be to re-subscribe once I start the
new job.

--
Prentice

Mailscanner: Clean