Fortran Compilers for Scyld (Re:)

Mikhail Kuzminsky kus at
Mon Jul 23 12:44:16 EDT 2012

According to Arnie Miles
> From beowulf-admin at Mon May 20 19:14:15 2002
> Subject: Fortran Compilers for Scyld
> From: Arnie Miles <adm35 at>
> To: beowulf at
> Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 10:49:04 -0400
> Does anyone have input on using the Intel ifc Fortran 95 compiler on a
> Scyld cluster?  Is it compatible?
 As I understand, ifc dosn't "depend" from particular Linux/cluster software
distribution. The only thing where ifc "depends" strongly from parallelization
is the support of OpenMP, but it includes only parallelization
for SMP nodes. AFAIK ifc is sompatible w/g77. You may use ifc for work
w/MPI etc.

Mikhail Kuzminsky
Zelisnky Institute of Organic Chemistry