Fastest Intel Processors

Mikhail Kuzminsky kus at
Mon Jul 23 12:44:16 EDT 2012

According to Joel Jaeggli
> There are 2.2ghz p4's, these are based on the .13 micron northwood core
> rather than the willamete. to date I haven't heard of anyone having issues
> with these... drop one on your socket 478 mainbaord and go to town... ;)
   As I understand, It'll be not right for all the motherboards.
Northwood will have different available voltage values for different I
(ampers), so you need really special VRM version which may be not
present on your motherboard. At least for Tualatin core it's just
as I said.

Mikhail Kuzminsky
Zelinsky Inst. of Organic Chemistry