[Beowulf] Leif Nixon gets quoted in Forbes

Leif Nixon nixon at nsc.liu.se
Mon Nov 21 14:48:50 EST 2011

Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> writes:

> Beowulf-list-participant Lief Nixon got quoted in Forbes!
>
> http://www.forbes.com/sites/andygreenberg/2011/11/17/chinas-great-firewall-tests-mysterious-scans-on-encrypted-connections/

Thank you. Yes, my little discovery seems to have attracted quite a bit
of attention.

Any list members with users logging in from China, please check your ssh
logs. I'd be interested in comparing notes with you.

--
Leif Nixon - Security officer
National Supercomputer Centre - Swedish National Infrastructure for Computing