[Beowulf] GP-GPU experience

Douglas Eadline deadline at eadline.org
Mon Mar 21 08:51:06 EDT 2011

I was recently given a copy of "GPU Computing Gems"
to review. It is basically research quality NVidia success
stories, some of which are quite impressive.

I got to thinking about how others are fairing (or not)
with GP-GPU technology. I put up a simple poll on
ClusterMonkey to help get a general idea.
(you can find it on the front page right top)
If you have a moment, please provide
your experience (results are available as well).

BTW: You can see all the previous polls
and links to other market data  here: