[Beowulf] PathScale EKOPath goes open source

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Mon Jun 13 13:04:12 EDT 2011

  Hi all

The story was leaked a little early on a popular news site, but...
http://www.pathscale.com/ekopath4-open-source-announcement

Special for beowulf users here's a direct download link
http://c591116.r16.cf2.rackcdn.com/ekopath/nightly/Linux/ekopath-2011-06-12-installer.run

Disclaimer - I'm not sure how long we'll leave this direct link up and
I've not personally tested or reviewed the QA results.  I have every
reason to believe it's a solid build, but it's still a nightly.

./C

@CTOPathScale