[Beowulf] HPC and Free Air Cooling

Ramiro Alba raq at cttc.upc.edu
Wed Jun 8 13:32:45 EDT 2011

Hi everybody,

We are about to deploy a Infiniband Cluster, using Free Air Cooling
combined with HVAC equipment to deal with the Data Center cooling, and
we try to contact people having similar experiences.

We particularly would like to have  your opinion on:

- Relative Humidity control ranges (10 - 80% rather than 40 - 60%)
- Impact on hardware degradation
- Effects of air contaminants combined with high relative humidities

I'll be glad to hear from you and your experiences on the concern.

Best regards

--
Ramiro Alba

Centre Tecnològic de Tranferència de Calor
http://www.cttc.upc.edu

Escola Tècnica Superior d'Enginyeries
Industrial i Aeronàutica de Terrassa
Colom 11, E-08222, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Tel: (+34) 93 739 86 46

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,