[Beowulf] Quadrics?

Mark Hahn hahn at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jan 11 11:33:52 EST 2011

Hi all,

Are you still using Quadrics Elan4-based clusters?

We would like to continue using Quadrics on one of our clusters, since it
is still quite good in latency.  Maintaining the Quadrics drivers, though,
is a bit of a pain going forward - would be nice to avoid duplicating effort,
if there are other groups also doing so.

please follow up or email me if you are using Elan4, or know anything
relevant.

thanks,
Mark Hahn | SHARCnet Sysadmin | hahn at sharcnet.ca | http://www.sharcnet.ca