[Beowulf] OT: Beta testing parallel debugger

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Sun Sep 26 23:06:34 EDT 2010

Anyone interested to help beta test a new parallel debugger backend?
The source will be available, but we'll also offer it as a commercial
product with support.  Right now we're in the planning phase and
interested to know what people will find most useful.  The basic idea is
that the backend will expose a library API which will make it easier to
do both remote debugging and build an interface on top.