[Beowulf] Re: Interesting

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Fri Oct 29 10:40:17 EDT 2010

EE, bah gum:
http://www.yorkshireeveningpost.co.uk/news/Leeds-British-Library-unveils
-new.5882827.jp

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.