[Beowulf] Anybody using Redhat HPC Solution in their Beowulf

Richard Chang rchang.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 01:18:32 EDT 2010

Hello List,
My University is going for a new HPC System. I was using Rocks + CentOS until now but someone suggested to use Redhat HPC Solution with the new system.

I am not able to find good documentation to setup and use Redhat HPC. It seems, Redhat uses Platform Computing's Platform Cluster Manager re-branded with their(Redhat's) logo, though I may be wrong.  For that matter, does anyone use Platform Cluster Manager also?.

Thanks,
Richard.