[Beowulf] Build a Beowulf Cluster from zero.

mlsops oper.ml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:06:48 EDT 2010

  Hi guys,

     first of all, congrats to all of you for this mailing list.
     I would like to ask if any of you have a URL or a tutorial of How
to Build (from zero) a Beowulf Cluster and with what OS to Use (Debian
or CentOS).
     I need any material that would help me to build this cluster from
zero, because I already tryied once and had problems compiling the
kernel, so I stopped and now i'm trying again.
     Thanks to all of you, guys.

Bug hugs and regards,
Tony Miranda.