[Beowulf] cluster profiling

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:21:13 EDT 2010

On 2 November 2010 21:45, tomislav_maric at gmx.com <tomislav.maric at gmx.com> wrote:

> Can anyone here tell me if I am at least stepping in the right direction? :) Please, don't say "it depends".

This sounds very cool.
To be honest, most people use Excel spreadsheets to plot this sort of thing.
If you can produce an automated framework to do this it would be very
interesting.

I have to slightly question your choice of Ganglia - have you thought
of using sysstat to capture the system's load or memory figures?