[Beowulf] Configuring PBS for a mixed CPU-GPU and QDR-DDR cluster ...

richard.walsh at comcast.net richard.walsh at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 14:16:56 EST 2010

All,

I am augmenting a DDR switched SGI ICE system with
one that largely network-separate (a few 4x DDR links
connect them) and QDR switched. The QDR "half" also
includes GPUs (one per socket). Has anyone configured
PBS to manage these kinds of natural divisions as a single
cluster. Some part of the QDR-GPU "half" will be dedicated
to GPU work, but I would like the rest of that part of the system
to run either category of work.

rbw