[Beowulf] tracejob command shows error

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Thu Jun 17 01:05:33 EDT 2010

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 11:47:18 am rigved sharma wrote:

> *** glibc detected *** tracejob: malloc(): memory corruption:
> 0x0000000003a74140 ***

There was a bug reported that looked similar (though 32-bit)

Can I ask you to get a bugzilla account and add your problem
to that one please ?

The original reporter got rid of his install before we
could track the problem down.

For the record we're running 2.4.8 at VLSCI on CentOS 5.4
(x86-64) without any issues.

Christopher Samuel          Senior Systems Administrator