[Beowulf] Any recommendations for a small (~4 port) KVM-over-IP switch

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 13:42:52 EDT 2010

Are there any small (~4 port) KVM-over-IP switches out there? All the
one I know have at least 16 ports or so. But I just need KVM over IP
ability for my 3 head nodes so that's a lot of wasted ports (and

I did see some 2 / 4 / 6 port KVMs but those are all without the "over
IP" facility.  Just curious if anyone knows of a suitable