[Beowulf] first cluster

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Fri Jul 16 13:34:48 EDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: beowulf-bounces at beowulf.org on behalf of Chris Dagdigian

This is another reason why having a cluster governance body helps a lot.
A committee of cluster power users and IT staff is a great way to get
consensus on queue setup, cluster policies, disk quotas and the like.

Talking about disk space, 'agedu' is a great tool.

http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/agedu/
I have spent a fun day running agedu and beating users over the head.

Apologies if I have already flagged this one up.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.