[Beowulf] Network problem: Why are ARP discovery requests sent to specific addresses instead of a broadcast domain

Beat Rubischon beat at 0x1b.ch
Wed Jul 14 03:47:17 EDT 2010

Hi Nahul!

Quoting <rpnabar at gmail.com> (14.07.10 09:15):

> Are  you with Dell servers too? I  can't find any settings that
> control this delay. How did you do it?

Nope. I'm working for a company selling clusters, servers and workstations.
Wo do you own :-)

Learn to use "ipmitool". It's generic and works with all BMCs today. Use it
remotly with

or locally after loading the appropriate modules

    modprobe ipmi_si
    modprobe ipmi_devintf
    ipmitool <command> <options>

Beat