[Beowulf] shutting down pbs server and maui for half an hour will affect running jobs?

akshar bhosale akshar.bhosale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 15:01:59 EDT 2010

hi,
we have maintenance of pbs server so it is going down for half an hour
..will it affect running jobs?where is the timeout defined?can it be
increased? on pbs mom side or pbs server side we need to change?any other
parameter we need to check ?will it hold the already running jobs for half
an hour? what care should we take in order to avoid jobs not getting
killed?we have torque installed