[Beowulf] Slightly OT : GPU Optimized HPL and other benchmarks

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Thu Jul 8 20:06:47 EDT 2010

Hi all

We recently announced our new ENZO gpu solution for Nvidia hardware and
now working on performance for various benchmarks.  If anyone has a
small gpu cluster or is planning to have one in the future we're looking
for beta testers who can share kernels and give good feedback.  Instead
of a CUDA/OpenCL front-end we've opted for HMPP pragma approach which
offers a lot of great benefits, but please contact me off list for more
details on that.

We're specifically interested to work with anyone or group who really
wants to push the efficiency/performance of HPL (lapack).

Thanks

Christopher