[Beowulf] hp dl170h g6?

Alan Louis Scheinine alscheinine at tuffmail.us
Tue Jul 6 22:52:53 EDT 2010

Just so I understand better, in the file
/tftpboot/linux-install/pxelinux.cfg/<IP address>
changing from eth0 to eth1 the line
append ksdevice=eth1 [etc.]
does not solve the problem?

I've had similar problems but I don't remember how we solved it,
we tried everything randomly and in a semi-panic.  But since we
are calmly discussing it in the mailing list, it would be nice to
organize the question.  There is ksdevice in the file described above
and in addition there is
  "--device eth0" (or that could be "--device eth1") in the ks.cfg file.
Changing neither one nor the other nor both solves the problem?

Regards,
Alan
--

  Alan Scheinine