[Beowulf] HPL efficiency on Magny-Cours and Westmere?

Mark Hahn hahn at mcmaster.ca
Tue Jul 6 11:12:17 EDT 2010

Hi all,
can anyone tell me what kind of efficiency you're seeing on Magny-Cours
and Westmere systems?  by efficiency, I mean actual HPL performance as a
fraction of cores * clock * 4 flops/cycle.  I realize some of this can
be drived from top500 results, but I'd also be be interested in single-
socket and single-node scores for comparison.

thanks, mark hahn.