[Beowulf] dollars-per-teraflop : any lists like the Top500?

Rahul Nabar rpnabar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:39:07 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM, Gus Correa <gus at ldeo.columbia.edu> wrote:
> Hey Rahul:
>
> Your original question went a long way, didn't it?  :)
> Somehow you always ask questions that trigger these
> interesting debates.

Yes it did. I am not sure if that is good or bad though. :) I hope it
doesn't make me look like a "troll". I just had a genuine curiosity to
know more about the economic side of HPC, economies of scale etc.;
this is the stuff often in the shadows and I don't see much coverage
in the typical material I read.

Best,

--
Rahul