[Beowulf] clustering using xen virtualized machines

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 09:38:11 EST 2010

for starters to save on resourses why not cut out the gui and go commandline
to free up some more of the shared resources, and 2ndly wouldnt offloading
data storage to a san or nfs storage server mitigate the disk I/O issues?

i honestly dont know much about xen as i just got my hands dirty with it.
wouldnt it be better then using software virtualization since xen takes
advantage of the hardware virtualization that most modern processors come
with?