[Beowulf] recommendation on crash cart for a cluster room: fullcluster KVM is not an option I suppose?

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Wed Sep 30 10:31:15 EDT 2009

Are you happy with the IPMI on Supermicro? I've been unable to
personally test a KVM + remote media IPMI from them,

Eugen, I think you're aksing that one of me?
I'm very, very happy with IPMI on SGI equipment. Rock solid reliability,
and you can power cycle blades/IRUs/entire racks when you're sitting in
your pyjamas.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.