[Beowulf] Re: recommendation on crash cart for a cluster room:fullcluster KVM is not an option I suppose?

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Fri Oct 9 13:08:22 EDT 2009

Maybe I ought to automate service-tag collection as well!

That is easily done. Streamline do it for Dell or HP  kit - they just
taken a handheld barcode reader,
and read the barcodes from all the servers in a rack.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.