[Beowulf] CentOS plus Fedora kernel?

Paulo Afonso Lopes pal at di.fct.unl.pt
Wed Nov 25 07:24:00 EST 2009

> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 1:35 AM, Greg Lindahl <lindahl at pbm.com> wrote:
>> For reasons complicated to explain, I want to run a Fedora kernel on
>> CentOS 5. Does anyone have any words of wisdom or pointers to webpages
>> for people who've done this?

Just guessing: if "reasons complicated to explain" refers to hardware
which is not supported by CentOS, installing Fedora and booting CentOS in
a VM guest would be a solution for you?

paulo

--
Paulo Afonso Lopes                        | Tel: +351- 21 294 8536
Departamento de Informática               | 294 8300 ext.10702
Universidade Nova de Lisboa               | e-mail: poral at fct.unl.pt
2829-516 Caparica, PORTUGAL