[Beowulf] The Limulus Case

Prentice Bisbal prentice at ias.edu
Wed Nov 18 00:21:27 EST 2009

Douglas Eadline wrote:
> If you are at SC09 stop by the SICORP booth (1209) (I managed to
> wrangle a pedestal) to see the the Limulus case - four microATX motherboards
> in one case. I'll be around at times to answer questions.
> Jess Cannata is also helping out.
>
> If you are not at the show or want to see what I'm talking
> about, you can see some pictures here:
>
> http://limulus.basement-supercomputing.com/wiki/LimulusCase

Doug,

I was wandering around looking for this today. I wish I had my laptop
with me to get this information then.
> BTW the Beobash was huge success, I think we had over 450
> people. Pictures are up at InsideHPC
>
> http://insidehpc.com/2009/11/17/beowulf-bash-2009-success/

If Walt wants some accompaniment next year, I can bring my bass and Bill
Wichser from Princeton said he'd bring his harmonica. At least he said
he would last night. He might not remember this morning.

Prentice