[Beowulf] re: open64 from AMD (was newbie)

"C. Bergström" cbergstrom at netsyncro.com
Sun May 10 15:01:14 EDT 2009

Mark Hahn wrote:
>> I had no idea that the MIPSPro compiler had been resurrected so I was
>> interested to hear about the AMD effort.
I can't speak for the popularity of that past, but since I stumbled
across Open64 I've been eager to promote and make it better.  From
Google Summer of code to recruiting new research teams I've formed a
rather large TODO list.  I'm especially eager to work with anyone who
has goals or test cases.  I see really good things happening in the near
future after the next PathScale release.  With that we'll have some
significant bug fixes and a pretty solid base to all try to more or less
unit under.

./Christopher