[Beowulf] HPCC "intel_mpi" error

gossips J polk678 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:08:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

We are using ICR validation.

We are facing following problem while running below command:

cluster-check --debug --include_only intel_mpi /root/sample.xml

Problem is:

Output of cluster checker shows us that "intel_mpi" FAILED, where as by
looking into debug.out file it is seen that "Hello World" is returned from
all nodes.

I have 16 nodes configuration and we are running 8 proc/node.

Above behavior is observed with even 1 proc/node, 2 proc/node, 4 proc/node
as well. I also tried "rdma" and "rdssm" as a DEVICE in XML file but no luck.

If anyone can shed some light on this issue, it would be great help.

Another thing I would like to know is:

Is there a way to specify "-env RDMA_TRANSLATION_CACHE" option with
Intel Cluster Checker?

Awaiting for kind response,

Thanks in advance,

Polk.