[Beowulf] 10 GigE for HPC Webinar

Mike Davis jmdavis1 at vcu.edu
Tue Jan 27 11:50:00 EST 2009

Douglas Eadline wrote:
> If anyone is interested I am moderating a webinar
> tomorrow called:
>
>   Are We There Yet? 10GbE for HPC
>
> It is free (after registraton) here is the link
>
>   http://linux-mag.com/id/7226
>
> I'll be wearing my Beowulf Underground T-shirt.

I still have my Beowulf Underground T-Shirt. But I can't remember where
I got it. It had to either be one of the Linux Expo's at Duke, or from
Paralogic.

--
Mike Davis			Technical Director
(804) 828-3885			Center for High Performance Computing

"Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity."  George S. Patton