[Beowulf] OFED 1.4 packages for debian

Guy Coates gmpc at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jan 16 05:03:42 EST 2009

Hi all,

I have made a set of OFED 1.4 infiniband for debian sid.  The packages contain
the utilities, libraries and kernel modules not currently packaged for debian.

sources.list entry:

deb ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/gmpc/repository/infiniband  ./

Release notes are here:

The packages "work for me (TM)", but I would appreciate some wider testing
before I get the packages pushed upstream.

Any comments, bugfixes or suggestions more than welcome.

Dr. Guy Coates,  Informatics System Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1HH, UK
Tel: +44 (0)1223 834244 x 6925
Fax: +44 (0)1223 496802