[Beowulf] Beowulf on head Core2Duo/8RAM/8800GTX(4 CUDA) + 2 nodes - SonyPS3 + AlliedTelesyn GLAN Switch running "home-made CFD-program

Залетнев Дмитрий dzaletnev at yandex.ru
Sat Feb 28 20:48:22 EST 2009

I have such a configuration and now I'm interested, where can I obtain Beowulf & PVM, in "Operating systems. Internals and Design Principles. 4-th Ed." by W.Stollings, said that i can obtain Beowulf from www.beowulf.org. But I cann't find the path to download. The same is with PVM. By the way, what OS should i use: Fedora-based Yellow Dog Linux and Fedora for Head; NetBSD everywhere or something else? I am new in Linux, this cluster is intended for my scientific activity to make a work, that would make possible to me to became Ph.D. in heat-transfer coupled with hydrodynamics.
Sincerely yours, Dmitry Zaletnev.