[Beowulf] Supermicro 2U

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Fri Feb 20 17:02:56 EST 2009

Lux, James P wrote:

> Depends on what your local climate is.  If you are in Cleveland
> (where it is -3C (27F) right now), it might be nice to have. Otoh, in
> Perth, where 36C is forecast, perhaps not.

Mark is on (roughly) the north short of the lake that Cleveland is on
the south shore of ...

This said, indoors, it is rarely -3C, unless you are a customer of DTE
(local power company) and they have a ... dispute ... with you about
unpaid utilities.

In our lab it is about 67F (28F outside) and about 71 in the office.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com