[Beowulf] What is the right lubricant for computer rack sliding rails?yh

Kilian CAVALOTTI kilian.cavalotti.work at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 10:56:33 EST 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 22:33:48 Greg Lindahl wrote:
> (After the first 100 cage nuts,

and about 3 boxes of Band-Aid...

Those cage nuts have such a tendency to slice through your finger pulp, I
always thought their use should be restricted by international treaties. How
cool is it to apply a lot of pressure with your fleshy finger on a very very
very tiny metallic edge? Will it bend, will it pop? Damn, I hate those
things...

Cheers,
--
Kilian