[Beowulf] Newbie, need help!

frankgd at lab.matcom.uh.cu frankgd at lab.matcom.uh.cu
Mon Feb 2 13:02:10 EST 2009

Hello everybody. I'm a Computer Science student from University of Havana.
I'm taking part in a new project here at the UH related with simulations
and mathematical modeling which requires great power of calculus, so we
are mounting a small cluster to run those calculations. I'm the one
supposed to install and later administer that cluster, but I've just
started learning about this topic, I've never program in parallel before,
so I need somebody to recommend any good books, tutorials, URLs, etc. and
give me some advises about the topic. I would appreciate any help.
Thank you
Frank