[Beowulf] Performance degrading

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Mon Dec 21 05:04:37 EST 2009

The main problem is I am no longer the administrator of that cluster so
anything which requires root access is not possible for me :-(

But thanks for your 2 cent! :-)

Jorg, you live in Glasgow.
The solution is simple.
Proceed without delay to the Scotch Whisky Shop in the Buchanan
Galleries (just down the hill).
Buy one bottle of single malt whisky - you may like to taste a few just
to get the right one.
Present this bottle as a Christmas gift to your BOFH (ahem, sorry,
friendly systems admin).

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.