[Beowulf] Oracle buys Sun

Frank Jansen fjansen at egenera.com
Wed Apr 22 14:14:45 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 17:52 -0700, Cunningham, Dave wrote:
> I spent way too much of my VMS time playing that text only adventure game ;-)
>
> "You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike..."

Yes, the good old days of DCL!  It seemed fairly robust in those days
with its capability to implement functions and all.  Between DCL and
EVE, I felt pretty powerful back then :)  Although, I loathe to admit
that the first thing I did with EVE was to try and make it work like
TECO, but now I am really dating myself :)

If I can only get my copy of VTTREK up and running again!