[Beowulf] newbie

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 21 02:22:58 EDT 2009

ps. please take my advice about not spending time on systems
install/systems administration.
You have eight machines - get stuck in now and concentrate on getting
Openfoam to run, which will be pretty interesting.
And I'm really interested in what you find with Openfoam - report back
to us how hard/easy it is to get running, and how it performs (I work
in CFD...)

At a later date, if you do want to look at cluster admin, with SuSE
give a good look at Oscan and systemimager.