[Beowulf] Nehalem memory configs

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Apr 9 08:29:53 EDT 2009

Kilian CAVALOTTI wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 April 2009 19:48:30 Joe Landman wrote:
>> As an FYI, Beowulf veteran Jeff Layton wrote up a nice article on memory
>> configuration issues for Nehalem (I had seen some discussion on this
>> previously).
>>
>> Link is here:
>> http://www.delltechcenter.com/page/04-08-2009+-+Nehalem+and+Memory+Configur
>> ations
>
> That's a great write-up, gathering all the useful information in one place. A
> must read. Thanks Jeff!

I thought it would be a good counterpoint to some of the other list
traffic we'd seen on Dell.  Jeff, and by association, Dell, contributes
significantly to the HPC community.  Good guy to know.  May not be able
to solve the sales issues on the Dell side, but he is a good source of
information, ideas and advice.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO