[Beowulf] Repeated Dell SC1435 crash / hang. How to get the vendor to resolve the issue when 20% of the servers fail in first year?

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 7 17:44:36 EDT 2009

2009/4/7 John Hearns <hearnsj at googlemail.com>:
> I shall be darned to heck for saying this one,

I realise there is potential for confusion in what I just said.
I am referring to a reseller - not in any way, shape or form an HPC
integrator, or any company I ever worked for. My point being that it
is a different kettle of fish to create a working machine ready to run
jobs than to deliver servers.