[Beowulf] Deploy job management system software such as PBS, LSF on Debian cluster.

hongyi.zhao at gmail.com hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:51:54 EDT 2009

Dear all,

I've setup a Debian cluster to construct a HPC workstation.  Now, I want to install one of the job management system softwares, such as PBS, LSF, or some others.

But I'm a newbie on do this job.  Who can give me some hints on the following issues:

1- Which job management system software should I use for my case?

2- From where can I obtain them?  Are they free or not?

3- From where can I find some step-by-step manual to do this?

Thanks in advance.
--
Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>
Xinjiang Technical Institute of Physics and Chemistry