[Beowulf] MS Cray

Huw Lynes lynesh at cardiff.ac.uk
Wed Sep 17 09:50:53 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-09-17 at 08:45 -0500, John Leidel wrote:
> I almost hate to throw this one out there, but does anyone remember the
> SGI deskside series?  Challenge, Origin, Onyx....

Having experience of all three, I suggest that it's a bit of a stretch
to refer to any of those as "deskside".

I'm just old enough to have had to deal with a Challenge in production.
I still occasionally have to go and prod the old Origins and Onyx in
Computer Science.

Thanks,
Huw

--
Huw Lynes                       | Advanced Research Computing
HEC Sysadmin                    | Cardiff University
                                | Redwood Building,
Tel: +44 (0) 29208 70626        | King Edward VII Avenue, CF10 3NB