[Beowulf] Live Implementation for Clusters

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Thu Mar 13 02:20:31 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 20:07 -0700, Ellis Wilson wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> Feel free to rip away,

Why should we? This sounds an exciting and innovative project.
Write it up. Doug Eadline - sounds like a perfect article for the
Clustermonkey site.

Actually, your post is quite topical for me.
I'm doing a talk on Saturday, and was looking at the Cluster Knoppix
site, as I'll probably be asked about how to go about getting a taster
of cluster building. http://clusterknoppix.sw.be/
I was a bit surprised how out of date this is.

Best of British with the project, and as I say write it up.

John Hearns
Senior HPC Engineer
Streamline Computing