[Beowulf] A simple cluster

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 11:08:52 EDT 2008

Well I was really thinking that OpenMP might be easiest, the fastest from
setup to application running for someone new (which would include me, this
is hypothetical for me, but I think for myself I'll use MPI not OpenMP,
because I want to micromanage the message passing) but I"m no expert by any
any means.

OpenMP is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMP (wiki)
Peter