[Beowulf] A simple cluster

Alcides Simao alsimao at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 10:49:54 EDT 2008

Hi all!

I am thinking of build a small cluster, fit for my calculations ( I am a
spectroscopist, so I often do QM calculations in some molecules, which can
be quite intensive for a singles machine)

I was thinking of trying to build a cluster initially using 'scrap' pc's,
just to get acquainted to the methodology and for testing purposes. I have
some old crates lying around that I can use.

I would like to know how can I assembly such equipment, and how to
configurate it!

Best,

Alcides