[Beowulf] Re: "hobbyists"

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 15:14:51 EDT 2008

It's off-topic, certainly. The wiki entry indicates ranges from 2 to 4
thousand meters (depending on model) and effective radius in hundreds of
meters. Certainly dangerous for everyone, but so is a howitzer battery
barrage. By "order" I meant nearest order of magnitude (factor of ten). The
range of the weapon is around ten times as great as the effective killing
radius.
Peter