[Beowulf] A press release

andrew holway andrew at moonet.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 16:35:29 EDT 2008

> does it necessarily have to be a redhat clone. can it also be a debian based
> clone?

Not at all, If there were demand or a customer with enough cash to
throw at the job then we would of course accommodate his every need.
Considering that it is taking several rather expensive developers
quite a long time to push out the latest incarnation, ClusterVisionOS
4 through beta this cost could be considerable to ensure a stable
environment. I'm no expert in the subtleties of distributions but
maintaining and supporting one to a high enough standard is quite
enough work thanks very much :)

Ta

Andy