[Beowulf] VMC - Virtual Machine Console

Meng Kuan mengkuan at sxven.com
Sun Jan 13 23:03:10 EST 2008

I would like to announce the availability of VMC (Virtual Machine
Console). VMC is an attempt to provide an opensource, web-based VM
management infrastructure. It uses libvirt as the underlying library
to manage para-virtualized Xen VMs. In time we intend to scale this to
manage VM clusters running HPC applications.

You can find out more on our "Introduction to VMC" page:

List of current features and future plans:

To get started, we have made available a "VMC Install" document:

We invite people to take a look at VMC and tell us what you like and
what you don't like. If you have any problems, questions or
suggestions please feel free to contact us at dev at sxven.com or post
them on our forum:

Best regards,
Meng Kuan